Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

the beginning of the end

School started. I finally understand what it means to be going to a new school and stuff. Seeing as how i was homeschooled, that whole transition from middle to highschool was escaped, and really, from highschool to college escaped too. (I knew there was a bonus about having a dad whom worked at a community college when i was younger, but all i know was he brought me bags of ACT II)

Anyway. my 200-level class was filled with flip-flops, cut offs, popped collar freshman. I shudder at the though that these people are my age. They act like a bunch of 15 year olds. It digusts me.

So much for escaping form the imaturity. I thought surly I would at the university level. Sadly, I was mistaken.

I take comfort in the fact I will at least be getting excercise. Campus parking spots aren't very close to the buildings. Sure, there is student parking near buildings, but by 9 am, all the spots are filled. At least i won't fight for a spot in the am, what with my class being at 8:30 am and all.

Now i'm sitting at home, wallowing in misery as i tackle my overwheling mess of a room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home