Remarkably miraculous
Is it a little early to be thinking about NaNo? Probably, but oh well. I am trying to get more to join this year then last. I think I have thus far inspired at least three other people to look into it. That's all I can hope for :-D It will be nice to have a few more people I know who understand the "pain and torture".
I have not been up too much else. I worked at my job yesterday in order to help hurricane Katrina victims. Yes, that sounds twisted, but it is entirely true: I worked for my manager who normally works Friday evening so she could drive an entire trailer full of food, water, clothes etc. Down in that area.
I only wish that it had not been so horribly busy. I was slammed and I barely made 50 bucks. It was annoying, that other people walked away with 70+ for not being nearly as busy as I seemed to be. Oh well. *This is me not complaining that didn't make enough money*
A few more weeks, and my room will be clean once again. This time however, it will be organized. Will it stay this way, and not revert to it's usual creative chaos? I remind myself that is the caveat; not reversion.
When not doing that, or procrastination, I have been fully reveling in the "corrupted wish game" What ecstasy from an unholy exercise of pure corruption?!! You find out for yourself!
I have not been up too much else. I worked at my job yesterday in order to help hurricane Katrina victims. Yes, that sounds twisted, but it is entirely true: I worked for my manager who normally works Friday evening so she could drive an entire trailer full of food, water, clothes etc. Down in that area.
I only wish that it had not been so horribly busy. I was slammed and I barely made 50 bucks. It was annoying, that other people walked away with 70+ for not being nearly as busy as I seemed to be. Oh well. *This is me not complaining that didn't make enough money*
A few more weeks, and my room will be clean once again. This time however, it will be organized. Will it stay this way, and not revert to it's usual creative chaos? I remind myself that is the caveat; not reversion.
When not doing that, or procrastination, I have been fully reveling in the "corrupted wish game" What ecstasy from an unholy exercise of pure corruption?!! You find out for yourself!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home