Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, September 22, 2005

just not feeling it today

Ever cognizant of the fact my blogging ended quite unexpectedly, I ruefully try to begin again. It's not easy either. There is so much to tell, and my fingers feel faint at the mere thought of expressing my experience over the past few days. Rather than skip what may or may not be important, I'll once again rely on a bulleted list that has not an ounce of my creativity added to it.

Since last Thursday:
  • Friday I watched the best episode of firefly to date in my opinion. I also ate at this weird buffet style pizza place. I like them and will definitely be gong back.
  • Saturday I worked. Boy, I live a busy life, hmm?
  • Sunday I woke up too late to go to church, heathen scum that I am.
    • Endured family dinner--made more pleasant by the homemade bread-- devoid of any interaction between my brother and I. No squabbling this week I suppose.
  • Nearly late to class on Monday.
    • Ran into my friend. We were supposed to meet last week but she never showed. Turns out something terrible happened and in her stress she couldn't remember when we were to meet. I don't mind really. She introduced me to her friends and I realized I'd known her for nearly 5 years and still knew very little about her.
    • Shared a seemingly forced interaction between my almost-estranged sister and I. She's been related to me just shy of two years, and I hardly know her because my brother hides her form the family. Turns out we both love bread more than cake.
      • this trend of not knowing people I've know for years has to stop!
  • I woke up late on Tuesday; so much so that I was left a few hours to study before my quiztest in psych. I flipped out when I realized that I had forgotten my case study was due today too... Long bullet short, it was actually due the following week, so I wasted an hour of study time throwing together a terrible case study. Oddly enough, we had the other teacher in the class. Her style is more conducive to learning; and I said so--in earshot of the other instructor-- joy.
    • When I walked into class I was immediately weired out by the fact there was half of an ambulance sitting in the classroom. No, that's NOT a metaphor. There was the actual back half that sits on a chassis, completely stocked; cot and all. And very distracting.
    • I suppose I did fairly well on the quiz/test. The only thing I could not draw from my memory was manipulation testing. I made some definitive statements that it was part of a pilot study. Hmm.. Maybe my answer will end up on one of those rumored "instructor blogs" where wacky tests answers are posted.
  • Nearly late to class again this morning. Deliriously dreaming I had already awoken and gotten ready for class, I put my phone on silent, so I never heard the alarm. Annoying.
    • (had to write this twice.. Erg) explored INDS as my major. The lady wasn't very helpful, and I find myself wondering ex post facto whether I received advice or instructions.
    • Ran around to a bunch of different place trying desperately to locate the entire first season of Firefly on DVD. No luck.
    • Made Hanna's card. That took me a while, because I had to hunt down non-existent pictures for it on google.
    • Finally hung out with Miss Hollywood. LOL. That was fun! Got some more free ice cream. Thanks TJ!
  • Woke up when I wanted to for a change. Did very little so far; lamented not writing as much as I wanted on my story while I blogged. I have aspirations to locate evasive Firefly DVD and see my bf.
Boy I live an exciting life!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home