dare you to move
I find myself believing i have a headache. I'm not truly certain I have one, I really cannot tell. It's bee too long since it devloped for me to ascertain whether or not it's simply a fantasy concocted by my mind (one of the many, i'm afraid) or if I am truly suffering from some type of medical condition.
Probably the former, rather than the latter.
Only two days, including today, until the end of the month. My weekend looks frightful. My room is supposed to be all clean, and obviously it's not. I'm suppose to see Serenity, watch the rest of firefly and knit a Jayne hat all before tomorrow night. I have a test on monday, one on tuesday, and another disasterous homework assignment due tuesday also.
The homework isn't hard by any stretch of the imagination, but it requires a costly program (we're talking 1000$ here) only available on campus. Long story short, i did the work on campus, but when i emailed it to myself, sicne i do not have the program, the stuff doens't show up. sihj.
For some reason I hardly feel like myself. I don't know how to explain it. It almost feels like I've been seemlessly taken over by some sort of malfunction--product of society no doubt-- where I no longer feel akin to myself. I have no other way to put it. My that is the eternal headache I that I never seem to rid from myself. I find myself lacking passion for things--minus serenity/firefly of course, my newest obsession-- i don't care about grades, a car i never seem to have money for, whether i go to work. It's extremly disconcerting because i don't even seem to notice my own loss right away. My third person observer inside my head altered me to it.
My jeans, my favorite ones, ripped yesterday. I did nothing about it and wore them anyway. Whose going to notice? Everyone is too focused on life to noticed that because i'm too short for my pants, stepped on the them and tore clear across the bottom hemline.
My third person obsere also altered me to the fact i cannot focus on anythign for more than a few minutes. Lately, nothing holds my interest for more than ten minutes before i become overwhelmed with feelings of claustrophobia--despite even being outside sometimes--i feel trapped.
Out of thoughts.
Probably the former, rather than the latter.
Only two days, including today, until the end of the month. My weekend looks frightful. My room is supposed to be all clean, and obviously it's not. I'm suppose to see Serenity, watch the rest of firefly and knit a Jayne hat all before tomorrow night. I have a test on monday, one on tuesday, and another disasterous homework assignment due tuesday also.
The homework isn't hard by any stretch of the imagination, but it requires a costly program (we're talking 1000$ here) only available on campus. Long story short, i did the work on campus, but when i emailed it to myself, sicne i do not have the program, the stuff doens't show up. sihj.
For some reason I hardly feel like myself. I don't know how to explain it. It almost feels like I've been seemlessly taken over by some sort of malfunction--product of society no doubt-- where I no longer feel akin to myself. I have no other way to put it. My that is the eternal headache I that I never seem to rid from myself. I find myself lacking passion for things--minus serenity/firefly of course, my newest obsession-- i don't care about grades, a car i never seem to have money for, whether i go to work. It's extremly disconcerting because i don't even seem to notice my own loss right away. My third person observer inside my head altered me to it.
My jeans, my favorite ones, ripped yesterday. I did nothing about it and wore them anyway. Whose going to notice? Everyone is too focused on life to noticed that because i'm too short for my pants, stepped on the them and tore clear across the bottom hemline.
My third person obsere also altered me to the fact i cannot focus on anythign for more than a few minutes. Lately, nothing holds my interest for more than ten minutes before i become overwhelmed with feelings of claustrophobia--despite even being outside sometimes--i feel trapped.
Out of thoughts.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home