Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

.theme song.

.theme song. <>

I recokon I ought to feel a a mite proud, that the font I have used to decorate my own website shares it's fandom with Serenity. I do then indeed :-D

I won't say it. I really won't. and i promise not to say too much more.

Anyhow, ain't got much to report, just the local colour. Knit me another Jayne hat, again, for my brother cause he kept whinnin' the other was too small. Now he wants a blue sun shirt for hisself to dress like Jayne. He crazy!

Least I get to keep the other, however "off colour" it be.

Ain't done much worth talkin' about.

Power went out Friday ngiht/Saturday morning. I guess i'm just glad we don't have one of them newer toilets with an electronic flushing mechanism. I don't know quite how it works, but 'parently some folk in our town got these weird such toilets. Gorram shame they couldn't flush 'em.

Keep spending my money on that gorram game at work. By the time I manage to win, I'll have spent the fifty buck reward. Ain't deterred me none. I guess I'm missing stuff in the brainpan.

I find myself disgusted with what's called "entertianment" (tv shows, movies etc.). Inspires me to write my own stuff though, which is good. But stuff that's writ, well, it should be corpsified or at least allowed to luxuriate itself in that "special hell."

(Guess i'm doin' a terrible job about not mentioning certian unmentionable stuff huh?)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home