nostaligia
I wonder what my instructor will think we he sees my paper. Normally i am the one with typed-homework, devoid of typological errors, and looking pristine against the loose-leaf erasers of the other students.
The past few weeks though, my level of comintment to neat homeowrk for psych dropped. I found my own self turing in those loose-leaf copies--this one bearing a tear from deep erasers-- like my fellow classmates. I feel shame burn on my face as i scrawl my name, and hope the TA's don't remember my name well enough to notice. I slip it in the bottom of the pile so discovery is delayed and head back to my seat.
This week, I was determined not to repeat the loose-leaf shame of my brethern.
Unfortunately, the only thing neat about my paper is nostalgia. I was trying to relieve the stress of my inedequaceies of homework by doodling. Since it's December, i put a few holly leaves in the corner near the date. I like drawing holly leaves this way. It's a simplfied sketch that leaves little to the imagination of what it is.
That's not the only thing that doesn't leave anything to the imagination.
I feel a mix of guilt, shame, and pride as I plan to leave my loose-leaf on the top of the pile. My nostalgia excersize indicates i spent more time on it then doing the actual homework. I wish i could see the look on the face of the instructor. His eccentric personality will either find it, well nostalgic, or annoying. I hope he has enough diet Pepsi in his system to appreciate my liberal decorations. ^click the picture below to see it full size^
The past few weeks though, my level of comintment to neat homeowrk for psych dropped. I found my own self turing in those loose-leaf copies--this one bearing a tear from deep erasers-- like my fellow classmates. I feel shame burn on my face as i scrawl my name, and hope the TA's don't remember my name well enough to notice. I slip it in the bottom of the pile so discovery is delayed and head back to my seat.
This week, I was determined not to repeat the loose-leaf shame of my brethern.
Unfortunately, the only thing neat about my paper is nostalgia. I was trying to relieve the stress of my inedequaceies of homework by doodling. Since it's December, i put a few holly leaves in the corner near the date. I like drawing holly leaves this way. It's a simplfied sketch that leaves little to the imagination of what it is.
That's not the only thing that doesn't leave anything to the imagination.
I feel a mix of guilt, shame, and pride as I plan to leave my loose-leaf on the top of the pile. My nostalgia excersize indicates i spent more time on it then doing the actual homework. I wish i could see the look on the face of the instructor. His eccentric personality will either find it, well nostalgic, or annoying. I hope he has enough diet Pepsi in his system to appreciate my liberal decorations. ^click the picture below to see it full size^


1 Comments:
Lol
Post a Comment
<< Home